[FFmpeg-devel] AMD external header

Mironov, Mikhail Mikhail.Mironov at amd.com
Mon Nov 27 04:32:45 EET 2017

I just wanted to start a discussion. Please state what is fourth option?
Though, I put it as a policy which is slightly different from option.

> Also, imo you have not really explained which users would have an
> advantage if FFmpeg includes the AMD header.

It is more a question to people who included NVidia headers. It was for convenience, isn't it?
Are you saying that there is a difference and it is based on easy access of the header?