[FFmpeg-devel] libavutil/encryption_info: Allow multiple init info.

Jacob Trimble modmaker at google.com
Mon Apr 23 21:03:57 EEST 2018

While integrating my encryption info changes, I noticed a problem with
the init info structs.  I implemented them as side-data on the Stream.
But this means there can only be one per stream.  However, there can
be multiple 'pssh' atoms in a single stream (e.g. for key rotation or
multiple key systems). (sorry for not noticing sooner)

Attached is a patch to fix this by making the init info a
singly-linked-list.  It is ABI compatible and is still easy to use and
understand.  The alternative would be to break ABI and have the
side-data methods return an array of pointers.  I could do that
instead if that is preferable.