[FFmpeg-devel] fate clients

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Thu Apr 26 00:58:39 EEST 2018

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 05:52:38PM -0300, James Almer wrote:
> On 4/25/2018 1:32 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 12:07:53AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >> Hi all
> >>
> >> before anyone notices and asks ...
> >> my box with my virtual fate clients on it died today
> >> my arm clients should still be working though
> >>
> >> Ill try to get it up and working ASAP.
> >>
> >> Symptoms for the curious
> >> attempting to power the box on causes GPU and PSU fan to momentarily spin,
> >> nothing else moves.
> >> then immedeatly powers down. no beeps, ive checked that a speaker is connected
> >>
> >> seperating the PSU and shorting the green wire causes 12/5v/3,3/-12 to be
> >> there continously and gray to go high for a fraction of a second.
> >> I assume the gray (power check) should stay high, so if thats the case
> >> thats a PSU failure
> >> so ill buy a new PSU tomorrow probably
> >
> > should all be alive again.
> > If you spot something that broke then tell me.
> > at least 2 clients had corrupted git checkouts
> >
> > thx
>
> http://fate.ffmpeg.org/history.cgi?slot=alpha-debian-qemu-gcc-4.7
>
> This one seems to have sent an incomplete report, as seen at the end of
> the test log from the latest run:
> http://fate.ffmpeg.org/log.cgi?time=20180425175140&slot=alpha-debian-qemu-gcc-4.7&log=test
>
> Previous runs were fine.

"No space left on device"
ive freed some space up

but ultimatly all the clients are a bit space constrained as they needed to fit
on the 512gb SSD together with everything else on that box

Breaking DRM is a little like attempting to break through a door even
though the window is wide open and the only thing in the house is a bunch
of things you dont want and which you would get tomorrow for free anyway