[FFmpeg-devel] avformat/mpegts: set AV_DISPOSITION_DESCRIPTIONS for OIPF cases

Łukasz Krzciuk lkrzciuk at vewd.com
Thu Apr 26 10:22:30 EEST 2018

Thank you.

This change is really simple: set AV_DISPOSITION_DESCRIPTIONS bit when we
have a specified stream. So a test could be simple too. But I cannot see
many of tests in .../libavformat/tests dir. It seems 'disposition' is not
tested at all currently. So if I will prepare a testcase for
'ff_parse_mpeg2_descriptor' function, then a test data could be a problem
here. org.hbbtv_HTML50420 test is rather huge, and cannot be simply applied
here.

Regards,

*Łukasz Krzciuk*
Developer

Vewd
ul. Grabarska 2, Pegaz 2A, 50-079 Wrocław, Polska

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 2:05 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc