[FFmpeg-devel] GSOC mentored project : Super Resolution filter

Shivam Saboo shivamsaboo1998 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 19:56:04 EET 2018

Hi Dev-Community,

I am Shivam Saboo from India. I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and
Engineering at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara. I am
new to FFmpeg and wish to contribute as a GSoC applicant this year.

I am very interested in Deep Learning especially in the field of Computer
Vision. I have good understanding about how CNN's work and have used
frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras.

I would like to start working on my qualification task and try to solve my
problems by helping and asking for help from the community.
Please help me getting started with the qualification task :  *Add a filter
which performs a convolution of two images.*
I have cloned the github repository of FFmpeg, but I am confused *where to
start off for my qualification task*, as it is a huge codebase.

Thanks,
Regards,
Shivam Saboo.