[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg patch for nonmonolithic increase dts error in subtitle

Markus Kohm markus.kohm at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 19:01:13 EEST 2018

Am Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2018, 17:36:02 CEST schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> As in "copyright should be ignored by FFmpeg developers" or do
> I misunderstand your comment?

I do not understand the relation of copyright and my patch or any of my
comments. So I cannot answer this question.

If you have a problem with the patch, it's OK. I've solved my problem. I only
thought, that you are interested in adding this improvement to ffmpeg master.
I always tell my users, that they should send me a message if they find a bug
or have a feature request or an improving patch, because without such a
message others cannot benefit from the corresponding improvement and that
would be a shame. So I've tried to do the same as a user of ffmpeg. Seems I
was completely wrong. My fault.

Just relax and have a nice day.