[FFmpeg-devel] [GSoC] Qualification task (?) FFserver, further implementation

Stephan Holljes klaxa1337 at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 18:41:21 EEST 2018

This patchset contains a version that is more flexible than the previous
iteration.

To become independent of the specific http server implementation used I
added an interface that http server implementations have to provide. As
mentioned for the time being this is still the libavformat http server,
but I think it should be rather trivial to extend it to support more
different implementations.

I hope I have not missed functions that servers must provide and that
the interface I chose is exhaustive enough to provide all functionality
needed.

As always, comments welcome :)