[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] beautified + accelerated vf_fillborders – Please review

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Tue Apr 2 23:26:31 EEST 2019

Hi again,

Am 28.03.19 um 22:01 schrieb Ulf Zibis:
> As you can see from the benchmark log included in the
> vf_fillbd_benchmark_9.patch I have attained a performance gain up to 45 %.
> It is remarkable, that in several cases the processing of 16-bit planes
> is often faster as of 8-bit planes of same image dimension.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Ulf

I again could enhance the performance up to 20 %.

Patch 11: Correction of version from 28.03.19 22:01 CET. Fixed compiler
warning.
Patch 12: Moved multiplication with linesize out of for loop for
performance; side effect: reduces footprint again.

-Ulf