[FFmpeg-devel] amf: maintainership of amf components

Alexander Kravchenko akravchenko188 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:53:42 EET 2019

Hi Carl,

I am talking about patches which were send while ago (The following patches were already passed couple of reviews by Mark, and these are updated ones.)

http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2018-November/235912.html

http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2018-November/235911.html

I’d like to help with development of hwaccell block and AMF (it look like the only person now who reviews amf  is Mark and it look like he is very busy person).

So I could help here…

--

About AMF testing, we could send couple of fresh AMD video cards to maintainers/testers to speedup review/development.

Could you please help me where to continue this discussion?

--

Thanks,

Alexander