[FFmpeg-devel] Create MISB Video

Francisco José Raga López franka1986 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:33:11 EET 2019

Hi

Some time ago I developed an alternative opensource for analysis of MISB
videos,

https://github.com/All4Gis/QGISFMV

and together with a colleague, a parser of MISB videos to extract the
telemetry using ffmpeg in python.

https://github.com/paretech/klvdata

Now I would like to develop a multiplexer for the open source community.

Starting from videos and csv with telemetry I would like to create a MISB
video to be able to use it in my project, but I do not know where to start
and I think ffmpeg can do it.

Any idea how to start developing that functionality? Someone who wants to
help me

regards

Francisco Raga | Full-Stack Open Source GIS Developer

Móvil: (+34) 654275432 | e-Mail: franka1986 at gmail.com | skype:
francisco_raga
Github: https://goo.gl/ydNTjY | Linkedin: https://goo.gl/TCfj8S | Site:
https://goo.gl/qiypDj

"La vida real no tiene ningún mapa.."  Ivy Compton Burnett