[FFmpeg-devel] [DECISION] Ban Nicolas George from project

James Almer jamrial at gmail.com
Fri May 17 22:33:11 EEST 2019

On 5/17/2019 4:25 PM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> Hi,
>
> $subject.
>
> He is constantly against my patches, and derailing it with other things
> to just block them.
>
> He is also misguiding other fellow developers with unreasonable and
> impossible refactoring task, see that frame rotating patch set.
>
> libavfilter does not allow dynamic changing of frame parameters.
> And he know it very well.

You didn't set a deadline, and even if you had done it, something like
this requires at the bare minimum some examples to back your argument
about blocking/derailing in the form of links or similar.
Also, this requires some discussion first, you know? No one is going to
touch such a sudden and extreme call for vote with a ten foot pole
otherwise.

And I'd very much like a peaceful weekend. Please.