[FFmpeg-devel] CPIA

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Mon May 27 01:22:13 EEST 2019

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 02:54:55PM +0200, Stephan Hilb wrote:
> > Can someone who has the right hardware for CPIA, dump some frames into
> > a file so people and myself can test this without special hw.
>
> Would dd'ing /dev/video0 be enough and how can I provide the file? Ftp
> `upload.ffmpeg.org` seems down.

ideally some seperation between frames would be kept
for example each frame in its own file might be the easiest
or maybe just add teh codec id to nut and try to store it in that
with stream copy
if it works it should be possible to playback that nit file

thanks

Breaking DRM is a little like attempting to break through a door even
though the window is wide open and the only thing in the house is a bunch
of things you dont want and which you would get tomorrow for free anyway