[FFmpeg-devel] drawtext filter

Paul B Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:31:08 EET 2023

On 1/27/23, Francesco Carusi <klimklim at tiscali.it> wrote:
> On 26/01/2023 17:37, Paul B Mahol wrote:

>>> ok, I'm going to remove the "change" command and add commands that match
>>> the options that it included.
>> Thanks, feel free to ask questions on #ffmpeg-devel irc channel.
> I'm attaching the updated patch, I also updated the document at
> https://github.com/yethie/FFmpeg/blob/master/drawtext/CHANGES.md
> Thanks

Amazing, I like demos!

Could improve code style of newly added/changed lines?
For example opening { put on separate line. So code style is in sync
with rest of codebase.

The commands stuff does not need to use strcmp to detect if option
value have been changed, you could avoid strcmp by just caching old
value prior to calling function the picks new values, and after that
just compare old with new and then if it differs call needed code.