[FFmpeg-trac] #363(undetermined:open): libavcodec 0.7.1 breaks libasound_module_pcm_a52.so (from libasound2-plugins)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jul 26 21:51:16 CEST 2011

#363: libavcodec 0.7.1 breaks libasound_module_pcm_a52.so (from
libasound2-plugins)
Reporter:  piru                                  |       Owner:
    Type:  defect                                |      Status:  open
Blocking:                                        |  Reproduced:  0
Analyzed:  0                                     |

Comment (by reimar):

 Seems there is no libavcodec52 0.7.1 in Debian unstable.
 But anyway, it seems that the ALSA plugin indeed did not set sample_fmt at
 all.
 The fixed it in the meantime, though for 0.7.1 I'd suggest we check for
 SAMPLE_FMT_NONE and replace it by SAMPLE_FMT_S16 for the 0.7 branch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/363#comment:4>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>