[FFmpeg-trac] #276(FFplay:closed): FFPlay when compiled for arm and executed on BeagleBoard Xm + Angstrom gives segmentation fault

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Jun 16 23:32:30 CEST 2011

#276: FFPlay when compiled for arm and executed on BeagleBoard Xm + Angstrom
gives segmentation fault
---------------------------+----------------------
Reporter:  luckynarang123  |       Owner:  michael
    Type:  defect          |      Status:  closed
Blocking:                  |  Reproduced:  0
Analyzed:  0               |
---------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by cehoyos):

 * status:  open => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I fixed the crash (thank you for the report and the analysis), I believe
 you should work with the program posted here -
 http://markmail.org/message/5mcalro2qcbouph5 - and try to get it to work,
 I don't think you will be able to use ffplay before it works.

--
Ticket URL: <https://avcodec.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/276#comment:10>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>