[FFmpeg-trac] #232(avcodec:open): bogus error message with amr files: [amrnb @ 0x626e90] dtx mode not implemented.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon May 23 23:46:25 CEST 2011

#232: bogus error message with amr files: [amrnb @ 0x626e90] dtx mode not
implemented.
-----------------------------+----------------------
Reporter:  matteosistisette  |       Owner:
    Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  open
Blocking:                    |  Reproduced:  1
Analyzed:  0                 |
-----------------------------+----------------------

Comment (by matteosistisette):

 Here's the output of ffmpeg -formats from the '''working versions''':

 $ ffmpeg -formats | grep amr

 {{{
  DE amr             3GPP AMR file format
  DEA    libopencore_amrnb OpenCORE Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) Narrow-Band
  D A    libopencore_amrwb OpenCORE Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) Wide-Band
 }}}

 while the '''non-working version''' returns only:

 {{{
  DE amr             3GPP AMR file format
 }}}

 So, if I compiled it with --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-
 amrwb and I have libopencore-amr installed, why does libopencore seem to
 be missing?

--
Ticket URL: <https://avcodec.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/232#comment:2>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>