[FFmpeg-trac] #1263(FFmpeg:new): ffmpeg keeps the output file in memory and only writes it to disk after [q]uitting

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Aug 6 03:23:45 CEST 2012

#1263: ffmpeg keeps the output file in memory and only writes it to disk after
[q]uitting
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
             Reporter:  pmts            |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect          |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:                  |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0               |
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Comment (by michael):

 The sample contains fewer streams than are referenced in the given command
 line.
 Please provide a sample file and a command line that match each other and
 with which the issue can be reproduced.
 As long as we cannot reproduce the issue, we are not able to investigate
 or fix it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1263#comment:2>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>