[FFmpeg-trac] #1425(avformat:closed): Clips generated by ffmpeg using segment muxer are not correctly played on some videoplayers

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Dec 12 23:16:45 CET 2012

#1425: Clips generated by ffmpeg using segment muxer are not correctly played on
some videoplayers
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  knovz        |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  closed
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  1            |
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Comment (by knovz):

 Replying to [comment:8 saste]:
 > Replying to [comment:7 knovz]:
 > [...]
 > > > Please check the attached patch, and specify the option
 -reset_timestamps 1.

 > > Works perfect for me (I did the same original tests, with the current
 git head applying the patch).
 > > Thank you.
 >
 > I updated the patch, now it's simpler and should avoid potential desynch
 problems, will push in a few days. Please confirm that this one is working
 as expected, thank you.
 Sorry for the delay. It works like a charm. Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1425#comment:11>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>