[FFmpeg-trac] #2034(undetermined:new): -f segment fails with "Could not write header for output file #0 (incorrect codec parameters ?): Invalid argument"

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Dec 17 16:24:24 CET 2012

#2034: -f segment fails with "Could not write header for output file #0 (incorrect
codec parameters ?): Invalid argument"
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:
  ivan.todorovich                    |                   Status:  new
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by burek):

 I don't know if this is relevant, but did you notice:
 {{{
 Output #0, segment, to 'outC:\Users\User\Desktop\ffmpeg
 segmeter.bat3d.ts':
 }}}

 It doesn't seem like a valid output to me.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2034#comment:2>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>