[FFmpeg-trac] #1804(undetermined:reopened): Transcode with ffmpeg0.9.2, Some ports of the output video was green. But ffmpeg0.8.2 is ok!

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Oct 17 19:45:51 CEST 2012

#1804: Transcode with ffmpeg0.9.2, Some ports of the output video was green. But
ffmpeg0.8.2 is ok!
             Reporter:  zzwcenter    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  reopened
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by cehoyos):

 You uploaded a file of size 111747613.
 If I understand your original report correctly, your problem is that
 transcoding works with FFmpeg 0.8.2, but does not work with FFmpeg 0.9.2
 (is that correct?) - since the file you uploaded does not work for me at
 all (neither with FFmpeg git head, nor 0.8.2, nor MPlayer, nor vlc),
 please provide your working command line together with complete, uncut
 console output for a working FFmpeg version (0.8.2 or any other version
 that works for you). Please also add something like "md5sum
 your_input_file" together with its output to make absolutely sure we are
 testing the same sample.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1804#comment:8>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>