[FFmpeg-trac] #2862(build system:new): Wiki: "How to compile FFmpeg for RaspberryPi" doesn't work (how to get the cross compiler working?)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Aug 14 11:57:43 CEST 2013

#2862: Wiki: "How to compile FFmpeg for RaspberryPi" doesn't work (how to get the
cross compiler working?)
             Reporter:  jussi19      |                     Type:  defect
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
 I tried to cross compile ffmpeg for raspberry as described in this wiki.
 ct-ng build failed:
 [ERROR]  Missing: 'i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++' or 'i686-pc-linux-gnu-g++' or
 'g++' : either needed!
 In menuconfig one step earlier there where printed some hints (eg binutils
 2.21.1a or the "Show Linaro versions" option) that are newer than mine or
 completely missing in my configuration. I loaded crosstool-ng 1.9.3 from
 crosstool_ng.org. That's the latest in the dl directory. I work under
 Xubuntu 13.04. Am I missing something?

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2862>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>