[FFmpeg-trac] #2367(undetermined:new): input_format / -pixel_format => libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Resource temporarily unavailable

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Mar 19 15:11:28 CET 2013

#2367: input_format / -pixel_format => libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Resource
temporarily unavailable
--------------------------------+----------------------------------------
             Reporter:  MrNice  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect  |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:          |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0       |
--------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment (by holden):

 Hi, could you please compile current git head without "--enable-libv4l2"
 and test again?
 I suspect this could be the problem, since I cannot reproduce the
 "invalid, clipping" issue here (but I have not tried with --enable-
 libv4l2).
 libv4l2 is mostly useful with devices or webcams that support strange
 pixelformats, but yuyv422 is supported natively by ffmpeg.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2367#comment:3>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>