[FFmpeg-trac] #2828(avformat:new): HLS segment MPEGTS continuity counter is being incorrectly set to 0 on each segment

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sat Sep 28 16:00:35 CEST 2013

#2828: HLS segment MPEGTS continuity counter is being incorrectly set to 0 on each
segment
-------------------------------------+------------------------------------
             Reporter:  dlevinson5   |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

 +1 for the patch. The whole C file is not useful, since we can't spot the
 difference with your reference, nor it is easy to check the difference
 with the actual version since other unrelated changes may be present in
 the new version.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2828#comment:11>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>