[FFmpeg-trac] #3509(ffplay:new): ffplay unable to play 352800 Hz wav file (pulse audio has a hard limit of 192kHz)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Apr 21 19:12:38 CEST 2014

#3509: ffplay unable to play 352800 Hz wav file (pulse audio has a hard limit of
192kHz)
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
             Reporter:  pross        |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by DonMoir):

 For me, I have a hard limit of 200khz, so choosing to just half / quarter
 the sample rate when over 200khz for efficiency since the sample rate is
 so high to begin with.

 Would like to get some more samples with over 200khz if available.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3509#comment:5>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>