[FFmpeg-trac] #3741(undetermined:reopened): Using AVStream.codec.time_base as a timebase hint to the muxer is deprecated. Set AVStream.time_base instead.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Jul 24 16:18:39 CEST 2014

#3741: Using AVStream.codec.time_base as a timebase hint to the muxer is
deprecated. Set AVStream.time_base instead.
             Reporter:  miguelapg    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  reopened
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  1

Comment (by BradDodi):

 Hm, I'm not sure but I was able to use the segment muxer with the web
 MediaSource API before. Now it doesn't like the video files the muxer
 makes, so the error seems to be doing something.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/3741#comment:13>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>