[FFmpeg-trac] #5073(undetermined:closed): Parsed_concat_1 @ 02ad98e0 Failed to configure output pad on Parsed_concat_1

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Dec 7 22:59:29 CET 2015

#5073: Parsed_concat_1 @ 02ad98e0 Failed to configure output pad on
Parsed_concat_1
             Reporter:  samverdikt   |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  closed
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by samverdikt):

 I did not find the error message unclear.
 In my application whenever a video is uploaded. I convert it into mp4
 format using constant width and height and frame rate.Only, after
 converting them to mp4 they are concatenated.

  Why am I getting the above error message? As I am concatenating 3 videos
 of the same format,frame rate and width and height.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5073#comment:5>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>