[FFmpeg-trac] #4613(undetermined:reopened): FFMPEG produces OGV videos whose duration can't be estimated by Totem, VLC and Dragon Player

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Sun Jun 14 20:46:27 CEST 2015

#4613: FFMPEG produces OGV videos whose duration can't be estimated by Totem, VLC
and Dragon Player
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
             Reporter:  gouessej  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect    |                   Status:  reopened
             Blocking:            |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0         |

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Do I understand correctly that you actually don't want to report that
 GStreamer does not show a duration for the output file (it does here) but
 that it does not play the output file (I can reproduce that)?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4613#comment:39>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>