[FFmpeg-trac] #4591(avformat:new): attachments mjpeg are discovered wrongly as video stream and therefore h264 encoding is broken

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Apr 11 11:18:46 CEST 2016

#4591: attachments mjpeg are discovered wrongly as video stream and therefore h264
encoding is broken
             Reporter:  TheoMeister  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by julian):

 this change is also extremely inconvenient to us. we don't want to see
 covers as video streams, which they are not. can we have at least a flag
 so ignore these streams?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4591#comment:7>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>