[FFmpeg-trac] #5713(undetermined:new): While remuxing a MKV's filled-zero bytes can trim, the timestamp still remain

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Jul 15 19:23:08 EEST 2016

#5713: While remuxing a MKV's filled-zero bytes can trim, the timestamp still
remain
             Reporter:  PureOcean    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by PureOcean):

 > ''I believe this is a lie.''

 Dear '''Mr. Hoyos''',

 My heart's beating so fast. I'm truly sorry for you, '''Mr. Hoyos'''. I
 apologize for that my senctence. I sincerely would like you to know that I
 never, never intended to '''lie''' or ''on purpose/fraudulent/false
 representation''. I did mistranslated, misinterpreted and misunderstand
 your sentence, thereby that is '''unintentional, innocent
 misrepresentation'''. I wish, I had died had before write that this
 sentence. I'm ''deeply grieved'' that. :'(

 I tried hard this issue for days now with sleep little. However, I know,
 this is very personal issue.

 In these premises, how can I request this issue analyze, reproduce, fix by
 expert, developers?

 I'm sorry to take up your (and everyone's) time. May you completely delete
 to this ticket/bug report?

 '''Yours affectionately'''...

 - ilker tezcan
 (from istanbul)