[FFmpeg-trac] #6898(ffmpeg:new): Screen flickers/stutters during desktop recording when KDE compositing manager is on.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Dec 7 20:41:47 EET 2017

#6898: Screen flickers/stutters during desktop recording when KDE compositing
manager is on.
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
             Reporter:  edgarej      |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by edgarej):

 Sorry I'm a newbie. I want to clarify what you want me to do. You want me
 to compile FFMPEG from git instead of using the version that is installed
 from the Manjaro repositories? Is that what you mean by testing current
 FFMPEG git head?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/6898#comment:3>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>