[FFmpeg-trac] ffmpeg Video Levels

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Thu Dec 21 03:16:49 EET 2017

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017, at 2:45 PM, c319chris at yahoo.com wrote:
> This is a lengthy post.
>
> I have been doing quite a bit of work with video levels and have some
> concerns regarding ffmpeg.
[...]

Usage questions rearding the ffmpeg cli tool should be asked at the ffmpeg-user mailing list. If you want to report a bug you can do so at our bug tracker:

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/

This mailing list (ffmpeg-trac) is only a log from the bug tracker so no discussions occur here. Sorry if the web site is unclear about that, but I just added a note that should clarify that.

Starting now all non-log messages will now be held, discarded, or rejected.

Thanks.

Lou