[FFmpeg-trac] #6683(avcodec:open): Transport library initialization error in libfdk_aac when using aac_eld profile

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Sep 27 22:34:53 EEST 2017

#6683: Transport library initialization error in libfdk_aac when using aac_eld
profile
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
             Reporter:  llogan      |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect      |                   Status:  open
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0           |
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Comment (by llogan):

 Replying to [comment:1 cehoyos]:
 > I wonder what your original command line is supposed to do

 It's to display that there is a problem, but I think you know that and I'm
 going to guess that your comment is Cehoyosese for "your command is
 wrong".

 Allow me to translate my reply: Am I correct in assuming that your comment
 is assuming that I am incorrect?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/6683#comment:4>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>