[FFmpeg-trac] #7646(undetermined:new): Loading Remote ffmpeg FMP4 HLS Streams Return Faulty Codec with Missing Pixel Format

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Mon Dec 31 17:09:19 EET 2018

Pixel Format
             Reporter:  offek        |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by offek):

 I made a public ffmpeg fmp4 hls stream you could use to try and play or
 rebroadcast from your side.
 Please feel free to look at it and use it while I keep it working:

 http://69.79.26.106/transcode/fmp4test/high.m3u8

 You can use ffprobe to see the error I was referring to:
 {{{
 ffprobe -i http://69.79.26.106/transcode/fmp4test/high.m3u8
 }}}

--