[FFmpeg-trac] #8837(ffplay:new): Color completely gray out when playing with ffplay comparing to (vlc or mpv)

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Aug 4 05:22:07 EEST 2020

#8837: Color completely gray out when playing with ffplay comparing to (vlc or
mpv)
             Reporter:  kocoten1992  |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by kocoten1992):

 I've read rule and understand we do not use any external service such as
 rapidshare, but I cannot do anything else, this video cut was in 4k Ultra
 High Definition, a single slice cut of it was already 6MB (our limit was
 2.5MB), please understand for this particular case.

 http://www.mediafire.com/file/g8tgwuh70jly03w/how_to_train_your_dragon_cut_8837.mkv/file

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/8837#comment:1>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>