[FFmpeg-trac] #8747(swscale:new): libswscale 4.3 crash if output buffer is not 16 bytes aligned for yuv2rgb conversion

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jun 23 02:01:10 EEST 2020

#8747: libswscale 4.3 crash if output buffer is not 16 bytes aligned for yuv2rgb
conversion
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
             Reporter:  melanconj   |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect      |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0           |
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Replying to [comment:7 darbyjohnston]:
 > Replying to [comment:5 cehoyos]:
 > > Replying to [comment:4 darbyjohnston]:
 > > > Hi, this might be related
 > >
 > > Why do you think your issue is related, what makes the issue described
 above similar to yours?

 > Just that we were both getting crashes with the 4.3 release in the same
 function;
 (There is no release support on this bug tracker)
 Is your crash related to insufficient alignment?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/8747#comment:8>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>