[FFmpeg-trac] #9206(undetermined:new): ffmpeg goes into interruptible sleep because of temporary network problem and can not recover

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Apr 28 11:43:25 EEST 2021

#9206: ffmpeg goes into interruptible sleep because of temporary network problem
and can not recover
             Reporter:  Jarno Suni   |                    Owner:  (none)
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
Comment (by Jarno Suni):

 Please give me instructions on building such ffmpeg and how to install and
 uninstall that in Ubuntu 18.04 or 20.04. Do you have an idea on how to
 test that? Should I wait that my internet connection fail or what? Please
 make reasonable requests for valid tickets.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/9206#comment:2>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>