[FFmpeg-trac] #9811(avfilter:new): filter 'zscale=transfer=linear' fails with "code 2050: active window must be positive"

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jun 14 00:02:22 EEST 2022

#9811: filter 'zscale=transfer=linear' fails with "code 2050: active window must
be positive"
             Reporter:  rminnema     |                    Owner:  (none)
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
Comment (by rminnema):

 Replying to [comment:2 Balling]:
 > Just -c copy and tag the video as PQ transfer, bt.2020 primaries and
 bt.2020nc matrix.

 > Also you are wrong, it is vp9 in webm and tagged as yuv420p10le(pc,
 bt2020nc/bt2020/smpte2084).

 The video still looks washed out when I do that. Only tone mapping fixes
 its appearance.

 I just found that if I use the n5.0 latest release instead of the master
 branch, this same command works. It's on the master branch that it
 doesn't.

 Also I'm unclear on what you're saying I'm wrong about.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/9811#comment:3>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>