[FFmpeg-trac] #9811(avfilter:new): filter 'zscale=transfer=linear' fails with "code 2050: active window must be positive"

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Jun 15 13:21:19 EEST 2022

#9811: filter 'zscale=transfer=linear' fails with "code 2050: active window must
be positive"
             Reporter:  rminnema     |                    Owner:  (none)
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
Comment (by Balling):

 I cannot reproduce! Please retest on
 https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg-Builds

 To prove I am not lying here is the file I get after  -vf
 zscale=transfer=linear,tonemap=hable,zscale=transfer=bt709

 Same about the second file, will not attach it though.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/9811#comment:10>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>