[FFmpeg-user] CLI User Documentation

Schwartz, Frank fschwart at ball.com
Wed Apr 6 17:30:46 CEST 2011

Hello,

	I am trying to use FFmpeg and have no prior experience
processing video files. To that end, I went to the FFMpeg.org site -->
Documentation tab --> Command Line Interface (CLI) and Related User
Documentation section --> FFmpeg Documentation link. This document
apparently presumes a great deal of background knowledge and used many
terms w/o defining them. I have been Google-ing a lot and not getting
very far. Can anyone recommend a Glossary or "Video Processing for
Dummies"-type site explaining the fundamental concepts and terms?

	I appreciate the help.

Frank Schwartz
BATC
937-320-7086