[FFmpeg-user] building ffmpeg with flvtool2

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Apr 29 11:27:34 CEST 2011

Am 29.04.2011 11:21, schrieb John Doe:
> From: mouli s <smouli60 at gmail.com>
>
>> my prob is in adding tat exe to my application and using tat Rein can u  plz
>> provide me steps how to add tat .exe and use it to my ffmpeg  !!!!!!!!!
>> ???as im a begginer finding difficult... thanks for any  replies.

there is nothing to help
call it manually if your application does not support

THE LAST TIME: flvtool2 has NOTHING to do with the ffmpeg-binary

hwo should i help you? we are using self-developed software
calling ffmpeg per command-line and supporting postprocessing
calling flvtool2 if the target is FLV and qt-faststart if the
output is MP4