[FFmpeg-user] Can I use FFmpeg.exe command line in my proprietary software

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Aug 7 15:23:56 CEST 2011

as long as you only call a binary application via
cli it does not matter under what license the called
cli-app is because you do not touch it, no matter if
it is GPL, LGPL, Commerical.....

the other thing is copying the binary-app and this
is a totally different topic, sure you can bundle
a binary ffmpeg but you should provide the source
code from which it was compiled and not only link
to the homepage because in the last years the
command lines often changed and the sources a year
later me be useless for your tool