[FFmpeg-user] libopenjpeg not found

sreerag sreemnpy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:20:50 CEST 2011

no, i didn't installed this 3rd party library and i don't know how to
install that one. I searched for it but i have found only some source code
files.please help me and thanks for the reply...

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Кирилл Гаврилов [via FFmpeg-users] <
ml-node+3732138-1438338174-256511 at n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Sreerag <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3732138&i=0>>
> wrote:
>
> >  I am a new guy to FFMPEG. When i am compiling FFMPEG on MinGW i am
> getting
> > the
> > following error
> > ERROR:libopenjpeg not found.
> >

> building tool say you explicitly that library 'libopenjpeg' doesn't found.
> But you request it. So - did you install / build this 3rd-party library?

> below:
>
> http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/libopenjpeg-not-found-tp3732026p3732138.html

with regards
♪...SяεεяAG...♪
...♪...Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who
Stays...♪