[FFmpeg-user] [ffmpeg] Encode Problem

代广达 daigd at enveesoft.com
Thu Aug 11 11:51:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry to bother.

I have met a problem when using ffmpeg libs to generate a mp4 video, described as below.

1. I have a sequence of image frames, and a sequence of audio files (.caf format), I need to use them to generate a mp4 video.
2. There are two streams to operate, one for video and the other for audio.
3. Video stream works fine.
4. I need to encode the audio files into specified frames(based on video stream) to sync the video and audio.
5. Now, I cannot control which frame (or when) to add the audio files, the audio are played at the very beginning of the mp4 file continuously.

Any suggestions would be grateful, thanks very much.

Dai Guang Da (代广达)
 Tel:13880465899
E-mail:daigd at enveesoft.com
 云晖软件(成都)有限公司