[FFmpeg-user] Text in upper-right-corner of a .flv

Kevin kev at xithing.com
Fri Aug 12 15:31:28 CEST 2011

> > Is it possible to add a text, for example: (c) THISCLIPISMINE.XYZ, in
> the
> >upper-right-corner of the entire .flv-output-file?
>
> Consider using the DRAWTEXT filter - it will do /exactly/ what you
> want.
>
> --D.

Ok, that's what I'was looking for.

So, I just have to add the next line into the existing exec( ) commandline?

drawtext="fontfile=/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerif.ttf:
text='(c)THISCLIPISMINE.XYZ' "

And ofcourse I have to check on the server where FFMPEG is running:

1) if the libfreetype is enabled: (--enable libfree type )
and
2) if the the desired font is avaible.

Kevin