[FFmpeg-user] Avid DNxHD QTs dropped/doubled frame problem

Jesse Lucas ffmpeg at neoprimitive.net
Thu Aug 25 23:53:15 CEST 2011

On 24/08/11 22:51 +0200, bouke wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, Bouke.  Setting 'ignoreQTRate' to 'true' does seem to solve
the problem on import for the time being.  This gives me time to look
in to the feasibility of deploying a new ffmpeg binary built with Mike
Root's patch.

Are there wider implications for our project if we just leave this
option set to true in the Avid?  This may be veering in to OT land
(e.g. Avid support), so I guess, if you have any advice, reply
off-list.

Cheers,