[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG Build FLAGS help for MP4 (Mpeg4Video)

Jeff Sorrentino jeff at soren.com
Tue Dec 6 21:59:23 CET 2011

Carl, thanks for the reply.

I'm currently trying to turn on more and more in the FLAGS in my makefile,
 Like I said, I just do not know what mp4 video requires.  I did not try
mov, so im re-compiling with that now.  Can I check the actual video to see
what I do need for *that* specific format?  I have added parsers, muxers,
demuxers, formats, decoders, etc. and just can't find the right
combination.

I'm sure it's just lack of knowledge for the video container and knowing
what it requires.