[FFmpeg-user] External UVC Camera Video Streaming/Image Capturing using ffmpeg

s.rawat imsaurabhrawat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:58:10 CET 2011

I tried replcing this line with the line below in the build.sh
  # FLAGS="$FLAGS --disable-everything --enable-indevs
--enable-protocol=file"

   FLAGS="$FLAGS --enable-indevs --enable-protocol=file"
but it gave this error :

ERROR: libvpx decoder version must be >=0.9.1

i tried installing the dev package for libvpx from the synaptic maager, but
still the same.Though I could see
/lib/libvpx.so.0.9
./lib/libvpx.so.0.9.5
./lib/debug/usr/lib/libvpx.so.0.9.5

 in the lib directory
libvpx.so.0.9.5 is defintely present and which is certainly > =0.9.1 , then
Y I am getting this error.
Any clue on this ?

Rgds,
Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"