[FFmpeg-user] External UVC Camera Video Streaming/Image Capturing using ffmpeg

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Dec 12 13:51:29 CET 2011

s.rawat <imsaurabhrawat <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I tried replcing this line with the line below in the build.sh
>   # FLAGS="$FLAGS --disable-everything --enable-indevs
> --enable-protocol=file"
>
>    FLAGS="$FLAGS --enable-indevs --enable-protocol=file"
> but it gave this error :
>
> ERROR: libvpx decoder version must be >=0.9.1

I suggest you first try whatever you want to achieve with an
as-short-as-possible configure line (without --disable-everything and if
possible with static libraries), if it works, add --disable-everything and the
necessary --enable options (and use --enable-shared if necessary).

Or in other words:
Try "./configure && make" first, then report further problems providing the tail
of config.log.

Please do not top post on this mailing list, it is considered rude, Carl Eugen