[FFmpeg-user] Subtitle corruption in FFMPEG-0.9

Ross Alexander Ross.Alexander at EMEA.NEC.COM
Wed Dec 14 17:51:08 CET 2011

>> I'm not sure if this is an issue with just 0.9 since I've only just started
>> looking at it but when I copy a dvdsub stream it is not copying properly

> I don't think this has ever worked, or do you believe this is a regression?

Sorry, not sure if this is a regression and my versions have been removed.  I'm certainly not claiming it is a regression and it could well be that it has never worked.  I didn't really intend to use the subtitle feature but as I was modifying my script I'd add it in but if you feel it has never worked properly then I'll let it rest.

Regards,
Ross