[FFmpeg-user] atom position in mp4 at encoding time ?

Boštjan Strojan bostjan.strojan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:20:29 CET 2011

so i assume
Usage: qt-faststart <infile.mov> <outfile.mov>

will of course need double the disk space temporarily?

I think mp4box will basically overwrite the file in place? If so, what
would be a decent place to find mp4box bin for OSX (the one that doesnt
have problems with 2 giga barrier?)

My old scripts seems to be using
mp4box file.mp4 -hint
as a command line, is that still valid?